Are you not sure if you’re already a member? Start here to check your account. Simply use the email address associated with MOTA and request a password if you have forgotten your login information.
At the guidance of AOTA’s research, we are now offering single year, automatically renewed memberships (with the exception of students). This change makes maintaining your membership easier for you and the organization. Each year, you will be notified ahead of time so that you can opt out or update your card information.
In our efforts to support occupational therapy students and professionals, MOTA membership offers these benefits:
- Full-time representation by a lobbyist firm in the Maryland General Assembly for occupational therapy and client interests
- The Maryland Occupational Therapy Association’s largest expense is our lobbying team, who reviews all legislation to identify potential impact to our practice and clients in Maryland. Thanks to YOUR membership dues, we can afford this essential service.
- Discounts on all MOTA educational events (Annual Conference, Seminars, etc)
- Free Hot Topics presentations throughout the year offering contact hours
- Automatic pre-approval by the Maryland OT Board for contact hours earned through MOTA sponsored events
- Discounts on advertising rates for practice owners
- Members only online directory of OT professionals
- Quarterly newsletter
- Leadership opportunities
- Scholarships for student members (two $1000 scholarships are rewarded annually)
- Discounted registration fees to many APTA/MD continuing education events