June 1st – September 1st
- Submissions are due by September 1, 2023 and will be reviewed based on accuracy, completeness, currency of topic and evidence based references.
- Submissions will be reviewed and all presenters will be notified of their presentation status by September 15, 2023
- After submissions are accepted for presentation by the conference committee, presenters will receive a contract to sign and return by September 30, 2023 in order to confirm participation and agreement with the terms and conditions of the 2022 MOTA conference.
- Title of Presentation
- Level of Presentation – Entry, Intermediate, Advanced
- Synopsis of Presentation – 30-40 words
- Proposal – 250 word abstract
- Objectives – bullet points
- Author Bio – 1 paragraph
- Presenter Information
- Bibliography (not required for posters)
Audio Visual Needs:
- Presenters will need a basic Zoom account
- Session presenters will lead virtual sessions via Zoom while sharing their screen for attendees to follow along. Please provide opportunities for attendee video and audio participation during or immediately following the session.
- Poster presenters have the choice to either pre-record their presentation or to present live; however, presenter must be available during poster.
- All presentations will be recorded by MOTA
**Please note: The advertisement and/or sale of items or business during conference presentations is prohibited**
Please contact Erica Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.